Thursday, January 19, 2017

My Fence VS John's Camaro Z 28


Monday Night

January 16th 2017


I talked to Sharp County Sheriff Dept dispatch,

Then I called Fulton County Sheriff dispatch,

Then I called Ash Flat Police Department...


about this matter of a wreck 

and 

damages to my steel fence



that happened between 

7 pm Monday night

and 

7 am Tuesday morning,


Long Story Short


I am waiting on the 

Sharp County Sheriff Department

to get a report made from

the Ash Flat Police Department still.


The Officer at the 

Ash Flat Police Department

Has to talk to his Chief 

about the 

City boundaries

on our road...













I found the Camaro 

around the corner 

from our house


The Steel fence was no match for this Unibody


Anyways


John called

(he was driving the car) 

and

 talked to my ChevyMan


He said 

"Everything is tight"

:)

That is good to know.

I am so glad he did not flip this car

in that accident

because these 

Camaro Z 28's 

with T-Tops

have no mercy 

on their 

driver's or passengers

in a rollover accident!

Drive Safe Everyone.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Real Horses hurt? Hope not! Glad person is ok.

Hiltons Collision said...

NO, the horse wasn't hurt, but,

I'd say some plastic and metal

that goes with the horsepower was hurt...

Amazing that the Guardian Angels were there

because with T-Tops and a rollover accident
(like the previous accident was)

would've been a different ending!