Wednesday, March 22, 2017

I Forgive It All



I Forgive It All

Much easier said

than done...

I'm no better than you.

I have been an iron in the fire also.

I have learned not to be negligent.

I have learned not to call Karma out to visit someone.

I have learned 

to be a good Steward

 of the Beautiful items

God has gifted to me.



Tragedy
Tribulation
Calamity
Trial
Affliction
Misfortune
Disaster
Catastrophe

In case you wonder WHY?

These things (above) happen 

for a specific reason.

THEY CAUSE YOU TO LEARN.

The power above us all 

has a celestial and stellar way

to the DIVINITY awaiting us

in that HOLY astral.

Your every earthly moment is attached to the path above.

Your actions cause reactions.

Be aware of the tiniest things you affect

in each day and night that comes to pass.

As you learn 

You should come out of the fire 

as a perfect forged piece of steel.

Let your eyes 

SEE

the

INVISIBLE

:)







If I could house the homeless

and

 take care of the needy on this earth

I would feel complete.









I'm Thankful

to get the chance

to SEE

 Maturity

come from someone

 I Love.


What do you VALUE?





No comments: