Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Are You Happy?




I am.


Here are a few things



that are happening


in my days


that make me happy


and these are just a few


so if you ask me 


"How are you doing?"


I will gladly tell you

I'm  Happy!


Meet Trixie 


She won't be feeding those cows anymore


She will retire here at the ranch


Third Queen down the Totem Pole


And She will have Easy Breezy Days to come




In Fact, I see Crusin' the Coast in her future.

Sign me up for a new frame too please!

If Trixie gets to have a huge makeover,

I want one too! haha

These  Worldly Things 

were given to me 

as a blessing from above.

I enjoy my blessings

and 

I hope you enjoy yours too.

That is how "Life" is meant to be.

Remember that not everyone will fight the same battles

and 

Instead of asking 

"Hey, How are you doing?"

Ask

"Hey, are you happy?"

I'd love to 

see and hear 

from more 

Happy People.

Enjoy your Blessings!
















No comments: