Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Plant A Family Tree With Deep Roots



Take Great Care Of Your Family


1 Timothy 5:8

Anyone who does not provide for their relatives,

and especially for their own household,

has denied the Faith

and is worse than an Unbeliever.

My Parents and GrandParents

asked me to take care of them

at their home when the time came

for their turn to take their trip to Heaven.

They were so afraid of the "nursing home".


You died in my arms

Twelve years ago today.

Your fear finally passed

and you made your way home

to your place in Heaven

with everyone you love.

My Daddy begged me

on his death bed

to "please take care of Brenda".

So I did. 

He loved her so much

that he would not pass on

until I told him 

not to worry about Brenda.

My Grandmother did the same

and asked me to take care of Papaw

and when I told her I would,

she passed on in less than an hour!

Time is still passing by

on this big ole Earth

and soon ~ comes too soon.

My sweet husband

knew that my Family needed us

and helped me care for them for years.

We had previously been living

less than a  mile from his parents

for 17 years so

 He could run his Dad's wrecker service

at night and on weekends for him.

We have had the best of times

with our Family all around us.

Take the time to take care of your family.

You will be glad you did!



The Love of Two People

is the reason you exist today.

You were raised with their help

and now it's your turn

to plant those deep roots.



So remember those two people

with Respect and Love

in case you were ever hurt by them.

Their Love was "Their Love"

and NOT

 Your Love and Your Expectations.

I'm certain they Loved you immensely.



Go Home and Love Your Family

While you have that Blessing!

Think of someone other than yourself

and try to walk a mile in their shoes.

Prayers for the Family 

suffering with the diagnosis 

of terminal illness.

Those are the toughest times

when you stare down death

and wait for your trip to Heaven.

God Speed comfort to that Family.



My Wealth 

is my memories 

with my family and friends.

Hugs to you :)


Most of all

Believe

and then let

Faith

carry you through.





Merry Christmas



No comments: