Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Fat Tuesday in Arkansas







I can not 

take the meds

for my

Pain
Nueropothy
Ataxia
Menieres
RA








Yes Yes Yes

I have been living my days

as if they are the last

and NO regrets here

 and

Tons of Epic Memories


Yep

When the Steroids quit working

Chemo is the next step

Yea, kill the immune system

Sounds Scary to me!

I'm not for it myself

but what do I know





My Sweet Husband 

is so good to me!








Call it what you want

But I say it's B S




I've been doing good 

to get through each day

RA
Ashtma
Tendonitis
Vasculitis
and 
Swollen Lymph

on this current Flare

But these Rheumatoid Nodules
are at the worst I've ever had

Dang they are Ugly too

:(



I am learning new limits

and

 it pisses me off 

Because

I've done this before

and before

and before.


Life is too busy right now

and 

It is all Worldly Things

taking up time 

that we can not ignore

because work is how we survive

and 

Family possessions

hold many memories!



My ChevyMan

gave me an early 

Valentine's gift today

(I love it)

and

off he went again!

He made a weekend trip 

to Oakridge TN

and now 

he is on his third trip 

to  Biloxi.

My body doesn't travel well.

He did say he would take me next trip

because the long hauls will be over

and it will be a time to 

Visit Family and Friends!

I look forward to the break

I can't wait to see you

:)




4 comments:

Witty Whippet said...

I hope you feel better soon. This is your favorite Witty Whippet. Ebay Store and four-legged blogger.

Hiltons Collision said...

Thank you My Witty Whippet and I wish you many fast chances to catch a rabbit! Ebayer's watch out cause she is fast as fast could be !!!

A thinker said...

Come get your bricks to create a road to the wizard of Oz.

Hiltons Collision said...

I will be there sooner than you think, my thinker!

I don't travel well ~ but ~ it will not stop me...

See ya soon :)