Friday, June 26, 2020

Happy Anniversary Sweeti ❤


39 Years Married












 My June 26th 1981
was one of the happiest Friday ever.
My Dad enjoyed decorating Rick's car
and 
My Mom had fun shopping for that dress.
My Nanny and Papaw were so happy for us too.

A little History for y'all 
that stuck with me
from back in 1981

Ronald Reagan was shot that March

The Movie Stripes 
and
Raiders of The Lost Ark 
had just Premiered

A bomb in a trash can blew up
and killed 
 the Iranian Leaders and Parliament

A church in Arizona predicted 
on Sunday the 28th
Jesus would come back 

Mediterranean Fruit Flies came over 
from Africa


I got 3 tickets in that '68 Chevelle SS
2 months later
Cost me $82 back then for
Illegal left turn between 8:15 and 8:45 am
Texas drivers license with Mississippi registration
and 
I failed to signal a turn.


Needless to say, I use my blinkers now!
And 
I will NOT turn left during Illegal time allotments
Most of all though
My registration matches my license.


That OKC MotorCycle Cop
that stopped me was doing his job that day.
I was very compliant and he was very professional.

Rick said I could've out run him in that car though 🚀

:)

 That is just one tiny thing I  LOVE about Rick.

He has been so good to me all these years.

.


Love you to the moon and back Sweeti!



#40 is going to be tops!




No comments: