Friday, August 19, 2016

August 19, 1978....


YEARS TOGETHER



We took these photos

WAY back in 1978

And it was only the two of us

on some old dirt road 

in Houston Texas...





I met this guy 

on August 19, 1978.

It was a Saturday

and I remember it like yesterday...

Charlie's Angels, Chips, The Love Boat...

Jimmy Carter was at the helm,

and I LOVED those muppets back then...

Threes Company, The Hulk and Dallas...

I rode off into many sunsets

 in so many different places

with my ChevyMan

since that day.

I've made it to

August 19, 2016

with my best friend for life.





I hope to make it to many more with him.

I love you Sweeti !!!

Kisses and Hugs always for him.

From Your 

Tupelo Honey :)




Enjoy some Van Morrison,

I always do!

2 comments:

A thinker said...

38 years young! Woot woot I need caffeine

Hiltons Collision said...

If your Family

has an old person in it,

It possesses a JEWEL!