Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Preserving Family History







Yea it hurt...

It was a lesson for sure...

Don't waste time hurting though...



















I am so thankful

that I got to hear 

some of those stories!



Tell those stories

as often as you can...

The younger people need to hear them

even IF some of those stories

 are jaw droppers!


Preserving Family History

is only a Story away...


The time I have spent

gathering stories from

my Family and 

my husbands Family

are treasured moments for me.




I think so many people 

never realize

 when their prayers are answered!

If ALL my prayers were answered...

This WORLD would be a better place.







1 comment:

Hiltons Collision said...

MY BIG BROTHER


We are flowers of the same plant.

And fruits of the same tree.

We are birds of the same nest.

Both you and me.

We are creations of the same blood.

And children of the same Lord.

We are brother and sis because we care,

not just because we had a common cord.

Remember I love you Big Brother

even more when you say,

we were not close

in all of our days.

A BROTHER HE IS TO ME

WATCH AND SEE :)