Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Arkansas...The Natural State



Boxley Valley Arkansas

Lost Valley Trail



I had a blast 

AGAIN

last weekend


I love it when 

a friend 

will take the time

to go with me!!!


Of Course I am admiring the scenery

and 

identifying the plants and trees the whole way


The hike is so good for my Cardio


I can't go alone anymore

Doctors orders


So



I wait until someone will go with me!






This is a scenic turnout 

for Elk Viewing

in Boxley Valley Arkansas




Too hot to see the Elk

after my hike

Only a cow...



Ponca Arkansas Post Office



I went to Steel Creek again

And Jasper Arkansas

Emma's Museum of Junk

And 

Black Sheep BBQ Yellville Arkansas

And then 

Home again Home again

Jiggity Jig...



At the Ranch below.

The Sunrise

with the moon.

I left early this day.



Home at Deer Thirty.

Another AWESOME Day

in

The Natural State.


I see something new

EVERY TIME!



I find myself still messing up my words

and 

trying to talk to the public all day

in person and on the phone

really causes a struggle

for my brain to send my tongue

the correct word every time.

And then the right eye and neck.

And the ear noises....

No improvement there

but balance is much better.

I avoid a lot of conversation

just because of this handicap.

I am not going to stop the adventures.

If you can handle some 

crazy vocabulary

 and 

a slow pace

C'mon let's go...

Anywhere in this Natural State.












No comments: