Tuesday, November 1, 2016

My HUMOROUS Friend the Comic...

The Comic...

Causing lighthearted laughter
and 
Amusement


Thank You

I LOVE IT


You NAILED it again


:)



You know...

that humorous account 

of one of our zany

horseback riding expeditions

is a 

side splitting
gut busting
rib tickling
knee slapping
hilarious

story

that we should relive!

Whenever you're ready,

let's go...

Oh, and when you are ready to run across that burning bridge,

My Fat butt will be behind you yelling "RUN". 

When we get to the other side,

I'll be there too!

I will gladly help you cross that bridge.

I miss you.

I'm so glad I'm your friend too!

A personal note in such a digital age shows your class!

Love you woman.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All you need is a funny plummy friend with a pirate hat!

Hiltons Collision said...

And a peg leg too!