Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Sunday Funday



I did 2 miles

on 

1 Horsepower







Then I did 150 miles

on 

396 Horsepower



I drove the entire way 

Your hand on my leg

Wind in the hair

Just like old times!

We are and have been truly blessed

:)

(You know the brakes aren't good? right??)
(That clunk isn't good either...be careful)
(Deer...watch out for DEER!!!)

Well you didn't scare me Chevy Man

Every vehicle we've owned has had some type of trick to it!

C'Mon...

I don't try to drive at night for sure
but 
I can still see good out of my left eye

:)


Holiday Lights arranged

and

 I am still trying to undizzy myself from this task
I did on Saturday and It's almost Wednesday, geez.

I can take much more of this dizziness!!!



Lots of deer passing through lately



I can barely get a photo of them

They move so fast right now



Super Moon
November 13th 2016

Beaver Moon

Frosty Moon



 Moon Rise












Moon Set




I am ready for Holiday Time!

Well, as ready as I can be...

Have a great week.

Miss ya.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beauty is in the garden!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTY GIRL SHINING BRIGHT. MISS HER SO

Hiltons Collision said...

When my time is Over

Here on this Earth,

Cast my remains among the Clover,

And DO NOT hold back your Mirth!



Always be happy for those that cross over,

There is NO PAIN NOR TEARS in "The Garden".